Playlist 2016 #38

MIGHTY SAM McCLAIN (2016) Time And Change / Last Recordings (Kirkelig Kulturverksted)
Let's Talk
 (Feat. Pat Herlehy)
Time And Change
 (Feat. Pat Herlehy)

AMOS LEE (2016) Spirit (Republic)
New Love

FANTASIA (2016) The Definition Of... (RCA)
- Sleeping With The One I Love

THE SOUL OF JOHN BLACK (2016) Early In The Moanin' (Cadabra)
I Wish I Was Makin' Love

BOBBY RUSH (2016) Porcupine Meat (Rounder)
I Dont Want Nobody Hanging Around
Me, Myself And I 
(Feat. Joe Bonamassa)

JOE BONAMASSA (2016) Live At The Greek Theatre (Provogue)
* September 23 release *
Breaking Up Somebody's Home

FANTASTIC NEGRITO (2016) The Last Day Of Oakland (Blackball Universe)
Nothing Without You

VANEESE THOMAS (2016) The Long Journey Home (Segue)
Prince Of Fools
The More Things Change

MACY GRAY (2016) Stripped (Chesky)
Redemption Song