Playlist 2017 #11

JOHN LATINI 
(2016) The Blues Just Makes Me Feel Good 
(Smokin'Sleddog Records)
The Blues Just Makes Me Feel Good
Broken Man

TOM CRAIG & SOUL PATCH
(2016) Get Ready For Me 
(Tom Craig)
- Can't Stop Thinking 'bout You
Please Forgive Me Baby

THORNETTA DAVIS (2016) Honest Man 
(Sweet Mama Music)
I'd Rather Be Alone

LAUREN MITCHELL (2017) Desire 
(Lauren Mitchell)
- (I Don't Need Nobody To Tell Me) How To Treat My Man
Good To Me As I Am To You

TERESA JAMES & THE RHYTHM TRAMPS 
(2016) Bonafide 
(Jesi-Lu Records)
The Power Of Need

CHRIS ANTONIK (2017) Monarch 
(Chris Antonik / Factor)
You're Killing My Love

THE SMOKE WAGON BLUES BAND 
(2016) Cigar Store 
(The Smoke Wagon Blues Band)
I Tried
I Can't Change

JACK MACK & THE HEART ATTACK HORNS 
(2016) Back To The Shack 
(SSR Freeroll Records)
Never Too Late

THE McKEE BROTHERS 
(2016) Enjoy It While You Can 
(The McKee Brothers)
- A Long Way Back Home

LAZY EYE
(2016) Pocket The Black / Live At Chapel Lane 
(Lazy Eye)
- Let Me Down Easy
 - Treat Your Lover Right